Southampton & District Motorcycle Club
The Cranbury Centre, Cranbury Road, Eastleigh, SO50 5HT
If you are interested in motorcycling and enjoy the company of fellow bikers, come and join us and find out more:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS COMING TO THE CLUB FROM 4h JULY 2020
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE CLUB IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
The Club will be re-opening on Saturday 4th of July and will then be open each Friday evening from 7.30pm. To control numbers at the Club, we will only be allowing members to attend at present. To comply with Government guidelines, a number of measures have been implemented to keep us all safe whilst using the Club:
· Entrance will now be via the Fire door, directly into the hall which is on the far right-hand side of the building. Exit from inside will be via the main entrance. This is to maintain one-way movement as far as possible.
· Hand sanitisers and anti-bacterial wipes will be available throughout the Club.
· Tables and chairs will be set out 2 metres apart and members must sit in household groups or 2 metres apart.
· We will take drink orders at the bar, although by card payment only. All drinks will be served in disposable cups/glasses. You can bring your own glasses to use which will need to be taken away with you when you leave.
· There will be one lady’s and one gents/disabled toilet available.
· Whilst we know that some members may consider bringing children, they will need to be supervised at all times and must be able to adhere to social distancing. Children will be required to sit at a table in their family groups other than when using the toilet.
· A non-contact forehead thermometer is available to monitor temperatures and everyone coming in to the club must provide current telephone contact details at sign in, in case of any ‘track and trace’ requirements.
We do understand that this is not how our Club would usually want to operate, but at least we will be open for a pint and a chat for those that feel they would like to!
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday night is Club night. Open from 8pm until 11pm, with licensed bar and hot snacks. Visitors are always welcome. We are located in Eastleigh at
For further information click on links below to open PDFs
SERV - Service by Emergency Rider Volunteers
SDMCC are proud to be associated with SERV Wessex
You can find out more about SERV by clicking on their logo below.
Patron: Murray Walker O.B.E.
President: Pete Wildsmith
Vice Presidents: Edna Boden and